Wednesday, March 29, 2006

'Where the humuhumunukunukuapuaa go swimming by'

About a week ago I learned a few basic steps of the hula. I totally fell in love with it. It was graceful and difficult and lovely. Made me sweat up a storm and yet I enjoyed it very much, didn't notice that I was sweating until it dropped into my eye and stung me. Oh wait, women don't sweat, we perspire.

Being Filipino, it was easy to fit in with the real Polynesians. I was asked where I was from and was told that I should study the dance and perform for money because I looked like them, had the body for it and had a pretty face. Their quote, not mine, though I'm not too modest to post it. heehee

So I'm in the process of tracking down a few coconuts, long leaves of grass and a few orchids for my lei. Away I go to Hawaii! Oh, you poor things that aren't as brown and chubby as I.

Aloha,
Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what you get on this:
autism test

I got a 32.

Michelle said...

i got a 16. you autistic fool. i have an average score.

Michelle said...

on the same thread of thought but really a different sort of topic, what am i? and intro or extro?
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200303/rauch

i forgot the tags for html... let me look it up...

caring intro

hope this works