Friday, March 17, 2006

Dear Readers,

I should really just blog this at the new site because it's mostly wedding stuff but alas, I am vain and need an audience of more than just two, so...maybe I'll double post to the other one... haha.

Get ready, in the next two weeks y'all should be receiving an invitation from me. Proper etiquette dictates that the invites be mailed 1-2 months before the wedding, however, we need to meet a deadline the month before the wedding, therefore, it will be more like 2-3 months. Please, please encourage your families to enter your name and number of persons coming and then mail it out! It will come pre-stamped. Geez. I know Filipinos have the tendency to be procrastinators so please don't make me call your house, I know where you live. Also, enclosed will be some information (written by yours truly) so don't discard it, but rather, savor it like a fine wine.

Also, one last update, the wedding website should be undergoing a change sometime very soon, I hope, and will no longer be blue!!! but rather a nice pastoral green and it will not claim that Bloomingdale's is where we are registered but rather at Target. I know, it seems like a step down but really Target provided all the things I wanted and needed (mostly wanted) (note the "I wanted" because the groom wasn't really taken into consideration, except for a few items). Whoa, I better get to adding on. I just went on and realized that I looked at a whole bunch of stuff, I just didn't add them on, so I only have like 5 items there. heehee. Now if only they'd allow me to add books to my registry...

I am excited to the point of nauseousness.

Yours truly,
Me

4 comments:

Michelle said...

ooh, here's an interesting article about our future. I better get to making babies soon to combat this evil trend. Or is it a way to convert me to the dark side? ahhh. http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-03-13-babybust_x.htm?csp=34

Michelle said...

it mighta gotten cut off, here's the link lib baby article

Anonymous said...

Maybe those urban lifestyles create "liberals". So maybe once those Mormons move off to the big city, they or their offspring will be turned "liberal". People who live in big cities usually move there from small towns no? I think being crammed in a city might force a more "liberal" outlook. It is easy to be "conservative" in a small town surrounded by similar thinkers.

Anonymous said...

Maybe those urban lifestyles create "liberals". So maybe once those Mormons move off to the big city, they or their offspring will be turned "liberal". People who live in big cities usually move there from small towns no? I think being crammed in a city might force a more "liberal" outlook. It is easy to be "conservative" in a small town surrounded by similar thinkers.