Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Probably Going To Be Something Lame Like 'Eternal Flame' By The Bangles"*

The other day I was surprised that it was coming to March already. The shock of it is I only have a few months left before the wedding and I think I am seriously behind on a bunch of things, it's starting to FREAK. ME. OUT. That and the fact that I can't get hold of my wedding planner. If you notice a little wetness at the back of my pants (or more likely, my housedress) it's because everytime I think of it I pee myself. But March will settle this all up. I'm gonna dive right in for this month and everything should be either right on schedule or better at the end of this month. Do you hear me??!!

The other thing that was a surprise about March, and quite a pleasant bit at that, is that in two days (March 2nd) it will be my one year "official" wedding anniversary. (I don't need the comments, you know who you are.) Rich and I will be going somewhere to celebrate. Okay, just for a celebratory lunch at one of the nicer restaurants around.

So, just to refresh myself on what happened that day I went back and read my blog on it. Thank God for those, or else I wouldn't know anything, I've forgotten it mostly. haha. But in reading it I realized we have been keeping the fourth 'suspected' cornerstone to keeping a happy, stable marriage. We have been ingesting a lot of fiber. Well half of us anyway, enough for two. Seemed longer than just a year ago. So strange.

Okee, gotta check on my laundry. See y'all soon.

*That was my response when someone asked me what we were dancing to at my wedding.
Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shoulda posted the perma-link to that blog entry so i didn't have to go find it - that's what pro-bloggers do.

also, you should update your entire blog to the current template since the pictures and style sheet for the old one no longer exists.

also, man reading the old entry was just a tad d.c. - the party one. i have to still go find the ceremony one.

Anonymous said...

I just read the ceremony summary and that was pleasant and cute. Here is the link:
perma-link

Anonymous said...

The other reason to update the old templates to the current one is so that the complete archive list of dates is on every page. currently, the archive list stops at each old page and doesn't include more recent ones - which makes browsing not so fun.