Thursday, February 02, 2006

Except February, That's The Weird One

In our little neighborhood there's a prize you win for having a nice looking yard. It's called the "Yard of the Month" and you get to place this green plaque on your yard. As we drove past the houses I caught sight of the house with the plaque on its lawn and thought "that's sad that they only get to have it for 28 days unlike the rest of us who get it for two or three days more." But then the half full side of me thought, "well maybe they'll cherish it more because they only have it for less time."

Then we crashed into Yard of the Month's neighbor's tree because I wasn't keeping my eyes on the road.

Me.
P.S. We really didn't crash into a tree, it's just to keep it all exciting and interesting.

1 comment:

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

When i cover eric, that means i paid for him...i mean, what kinda lingo are you getting me for?