Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey big Happy Birthday to Julienne today! Yay!

Been busy with work and illness for the past week or so. Not my illness but someone else's.

Nothing too new and crazy to add to my life at the moment. I've had to endure a few early morning wake ups and now my body is used to it that I got up early again this morning even though I have no form of work or excursions planned for today.

I've got a few errands to run now that I'm up and have thought about it though.

Also been reading David Copperfield by Charles Dickens and it seems very hopeful and interesting. I'm looking forward to continuing it.

Ho-hum, sorry for the dull post. I'll come up with something spectacular and mind-blowing later on today, if not, maybe something worth reading anyway.

Me.

No comments: