Thursday, February 09, 2006

Denial Of The Obvious

I hate anyone at work I don't work with.

That of course means our beloved customers.

That means you.

You fiend, who comes to the place where I work ready for an argument, ready for dissatisfaction, you who comes with an ugly mug on your face and attitude and sarcasm in your voice. Gah, I hate you. How I loathe you. How I wish nothing but the same in your life, nothing but attitude, sarcasm, dissatisfaction from your family and anyone you come in contact with so that it is a vicious cycle, because I do not have enough mercy and gentleness and generosity in my bones to wish you anything better, because I despise you.

That's what I said to someone who came up to me yesterday. Then I flashed him my combined wedding and engagement rings which shot out a beam that immediately blew him up to a million sparkling pieces of brilliant crystal.

I forget sometimes that I can shoot out those rays from my rings, or there would be more sparkling pieces of brilliant crystal on the floor.

Oh sometimes I wish I had a more challenging role, like a brain in a vat.

Me.
P.S. What's up with blogger and having you type in a word verification?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is most likely to prevent spam blogs by robotic bloggers.

Anonymous said...

"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

Matthew 6:14-15

Anonymous said...

if you are angry and hateful it poisons you - it makes you have a bad day. you shouldn't let those people have so much power over you and control you like that.

what a blessing it would be to be a beacon of joy that turns their day around instead of a spiteful addon to an already horrible day/life.

Anonymous said...

I think you are a procrastinator (your spouse is too).

psych story