Saturday, October 01, 2005

Well at least we know that when she moves into their homes, it's down hill from there.


I would update more often if only blogger didn't test my patience Every. Single. Time. It's getting on my last nerves.

In other news...

My stupid sister-in-law has gotten engaged to her third fiance. Oy, someone is rolling around in their grave right now. She hasn't even known this guy for a year and we all are aware of the bad choices she's made with men. Gah.

And they want a Disney Wedding.

That's really what's eating me. The audacity to have a wedding competing with my wedding.

Is it my dramatic day or what?

Hope you're have a great Saturday and an even better week.

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you would be on or about your PMS days, so... That could be contributing to your level of aggravation.

Anonymous said...

Just to clearify, one wanted a Disney wedding and talked the other out of it due to expense.