Tuesday, October 11, 2005

We Saw Kool and the Gang last night at EPCOT and saw the fireworks as well.


It's been nearly a week since I last blogged but in that time blogger has managed to fix whatever was wrong with it so I've had two easy sign ons since last Wednesday. I'm trying a new blog template but I gotta look for a new one since the last few I've tried seem to want to erase my blogger bar that brings you to the next blog and so on. I hate that.

I finally got my Age of Empires II game for my mac. It has taken a month to finally get into my hands but we wont get into why that was. Trust me, it was very frustrating.

I've been depressed lately. It has everything to do with PMS and work. It doesn't help that I hate everyone. It got to the point where I'd see a random stranger in the middle of the street and wished them a horrible, nasty, painful bowel movement. Yep, even babies. Especially the ugly ones.

Seen any good things lately?

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah i saw a sweet fireworks show. it even had frickin lasers.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »