Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Harrowing Accounts

Saw this on someone else's blog. Watch it, I thought it was hilarious.

It's still pretty warm here, somewhere in the 80's, although, yesterday was kinda cool (mid-70's) but humid as heck. Blah.

Heard from my mom. She and dad are coming down here sometime in November. Yay! I'm excited, if only to see them. But really it's to finalize my wedding plans and look for a dress. I figured I could lose 15 pounds by the time they get here...

I still need my guest list mailed over so that I can put it all in and get that over with. Then I'll "work" on the webpage. Y'all know I'm having it at Disney and they provide a special webpage for you. That way y'all know when, where, how, who, what exactly is going on and all that fun stuff.

I need to look around for tuxes. I'll try to finalize that by the time they come down too. And I seriously need to sit down and think of everyone's role in the wedding.

Alright, so maybe these weren't so harrowing... but it's all I had for now.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why not make everyone a "reader"
---------------------------
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
---------------------------
It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
---------------------------
A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes.
---------------------------
Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late.
---------------------------
Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in most countries, son.
---------------------------
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."
---------------------------
MARRIAGE SEMINAR

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other." He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?" Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it, honey?"

The rest of the story gets rather ugly so I'll stop right here.
-----------------------------