Thursday, September 11, 2003

oohoo someone's birthday's coming up! (it's mine) I have a three year plan, hopefully it will all come together smoothly. Shh. I've let myself stink up, good thing Rich smells worse that it covers up any coming from me...Oh I would like to say that no we have not gotten over September 11th. Just remembering it's anniversary has made me feel weird. It's remnants of PTSD or something like that. That was my worse semester at school ever. I should file a complaint because the teachers whose classes I didn't do well in were the ones who didn't talk about it and had no sympathy to their students. I am sorry to say that they are both gone because I would have liked to discuss these issues with them. Horrendous. I still feel ansy about it and have a fear that there may be more to come.

No comments: