Friday, September 05, 2003

Everyone says, "oh thank god it's Friday". We even have restaurants dedicated to this god of the week. TGIF sprang up, the father of other acronyms such as the ever famous "lol", "ttfn", "omg", NATO. But folks I've come to declare that I have gone against the grain and I have denounced Friday as a working man's day of worship. No! I cast Friday into a pit of fire and brimstone. I now am prone to shuddering at the thought of Friday's imminent appearance. Why you ask would I act this blasphemy? Because I have placed upon myself the burden of Saturday classes. Not only Saturday classes but morning classes to top it off. But if I curse Friday what shall be Friday's replacement? Simple you fools! Sunday of course. They have switched, the ironic Freaky Friday. Ah and now truly Sunday is the day of rest. By abhorring the golden calf of Friday I have found the light in the Sabbath. Tread firmly upon this sacred ground for you are blessed. Fare thee well.

Me.

No comments: