Tuesday, September 02, 2003

It's raining here and finally the noisy/nosy neighbors have tromped off to school. Am I using "tromp" correctly? Well one definition is to stamp hard, but the other definition is to give a physical beating. Sometimes with all their noise I'd like to tromp on them...now now, don't get all politically correct on me, I would never do it...It's hard to speak freely in a country so full of censorship. Hey man, you can write what ever you want to, as long as it's not in my face. Do I go around advertising my blog? No, but then I don't yap about things that I don't think is decent enough to spell out here do i? Well decency is all relative. As my professor would say, it is a "jar word". If some people are decent then there are people out there who are indecent, but what is indecent? We are all decent! How dare you infer your idea of what decent is to me. I have my own thoughts of what is and what isn't. Intelligence is a jar word. If I say I'm intelligent I'm inferring that some people aren't intelligent, right away I'm separating you from me, but what the heck is intelligence? There's different types of intelligence, yes? Now there are types? woo. No wonder we can't live together. Too busy separating eachother from our own unique selves. I'm not preaching, you've seen me write about how much I dislike Kelley and Linda and everyone in this hell hole but I can dish it out. I don't go around saying "practice what you preach", maybe if we just didn't have so many stupid people.

Me

No comments: