Saturday, August 03, 2002

Once upon a time Saturday mornings were relegated to Saturday morning cartoons...but now? well, for some reason they deemed it worthy for morning news, as if Saturday was a hard working day, but as far as i can tell Saturday is not a working day at all! I'm upset that my once favored stations for disney morning cartoons is filling up my morning with insipid facts and policies which, i for one, can easily take in on a Monday thru Friday routine but not on a Saturday! my day of all day jammie wearing, cereal-eating, cartoon watching! please give me back my smurfs and care bears and heehee my macho macho g.i. joe....real american hero... !! and with this my friends you will now know that Saturday is my most disappointing day of the week, no it's not monday, no! it is SATURDAY! Clifford the big red dog, my ass!!! And now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
Signing off...it's
Helle Good

No comments: