Sunday, August 04, 2002

I think we should be able to do audio log blogs but i guess that would take up too much space for just a 30 second little piece of advice from me. Some day i shall try it though... I would like an online audio book so that i can be read to, but perhaps i will be the only one doing the reading, as usual. I have recently become a reader of Agatha Christie, Dame rather, and now i have ordered three more books of hers bringing my total of books by Dame Agatha Christie in my lil library to...ta ta ta tadadadada: 5...yes five books. The first two were "Ten Little Indians" also published as "And then there were none" 2nd book was "Murder on the Orient Express" also published as "Murder on Calais Coach". Why do they publish it under two different names i wonder.? Well, the 1st Harry Potter was published in England as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone instead of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, just because the title was better suited for the English audience. Well maybe my first audio book shall be a Dame Christie book...and for now i shall just have to type instead of say:
Signing off...it's
Helle Good

No comments: