Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Oh today is so much better. The cold front came along sometime last night but i didn't get my desired thunderstorm...Even the cars seem to think so because i cannot see any traffic or cars at all for that matter below my window. Now that Summer is slowly shutting down it's show, i find that this is the time in which i've begun to feel the need to do things. Earlier in the summer i hardly lifted a finger but now i've found that i must get things done and that there is no time left in which to do it. Although if you ask me what things there are that need to be done i really can't answer you. Only it is this feeling of being rushed, time passing too quickly, not enough time for something. Why is that? Why is it that I seem to have let the first two months slip by and now I feel as if I’ve procrastinated with an important project and now must bs the entire last 10 pages of it? Perhaps it’s because I haven’t had a vacation in a while and when I finally did I talked myself into doing nothing, and now my body is telling me that it is time to go back to work and that I must catch up on everything I missed. It also doesn’t help that I woke up cold this morning after just experiencing a heat wave and I awoke thinking that fall had started and that it was time for school again. But enough of this talk! I still have a chunk of august left and I must make the most of it. So for now I’m
Signing off…it’s
Helle Good

No comments: