Sunday, July 02, 2006

So we're married...again.

Wow, I knew long before the event that the time would fly, but I wasn't prepared for how fast it went. All I remember is that later that same day we were pedaling for our lives on surrey bikes. It's always strange to do something different from something big because it divides it in your mind and makes both instances seem so far from one another. All I know is I walked down the aisle then I was biking frantically, panting and half hysterical. It seemed as though they were different days in a different year, in a different lifetime. We ended the evening, sitting on the balcony, watching fireworks, stuffing our faces with wedding cake (the one we were supposed to save for our anniversary) and listening to the sounds of the people and music from below. It was perfect.

Write soon,

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is true that the bike incident seems to have occurred at a different time.

And for accuracy, the cake we ate was from the middle layer not the top and you ate cake on the bed while I ate it on the balcony watching fireworks and listening to the sounds from below as you pushed one out in the bathroom.

The stay at the hotel was better than I anticipated. We pretty much used it up and were still able to sleep at home in our nice familiar bed.