Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pertains More To Me

heehee, I just realized sometime in my sleep that I am off from work on Christmas Eve. I sat bolted upright and was like, this can't be true. So I had to check, and lo and behold I was!!! This is exciting news because we actually celebrate Christmas on it's eve, but y'all know that already. Have a great weekend and have a great time at the Pinoy Christmas Party!!!! If you eat too much just dance it off.

I wish I could be there to see y'all and to hear all the great singing.

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a video of the event - problem solved.

Anonymous said...

A tidbit of info for you.

"Motorola RAZR V3" battery life as advertized by the 3 major
wireless providers and its manufacturer:

Verizon -
Talk time: 3 hours
Standby time: 8.3 days

T-Mobile -
Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Standby time: Up to 9.5 days

Cingular -
Talk Time: Up to 7 hours
Standby Time: Up to 12 days

Motorola's website -
Talk Time: Up to 3.3 hours to 7.1 hours
Standby Time: Up to 7.5 days to 12 days

Also from Motorola's website -
All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and
are approximate. Battery performance depends on network
configuration, signal strength, operating temperature,
features selected, and voice, data and other application
usage patterns.


Conclusion:
It seems like Verizon has the worst network configuration.