Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yeah I know I need to fix my side title bar so that it fits everything.
So what's new with you?

I have signed up for the company's annual Christmas Choir. They made it simple and easy, the first 300 people to sign up are in, so hopefully I was one of the first. I'll have to check again on Monday to see if I made it. Now everyone's scarying me, telling me that I have to audition singularly to see if I can get in. Wha? They didn't mention anything about auditions. crap. Well I was on the glee club and college choir so I guess I'm not too terrible. Just don't like the idea of singing in front of a bunch of people all by myself. That's why I joined up for a "chorus" and not a "soloist". Besides, they'll employ the help of the professional singers anyway. We're just backup. I have to memorize 16 songs for the performance and there's something like 50 hours of rehearsals from now til the end of November. Not too bad.

Also, I'm getting along with my wedding plans. We're going with the moms next wednesday to look into a few things and then hopefully we can finalize a few things. yay!! Will write more in a little while.

Me.

6 comments:

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

Aww, Choir. Yeah, I'd make it in. I'm sure if you make it in, it'll be cool.

Oh and did you see this?

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_flash/family.htm

it's the Family Guy - Take on Me joke thing.

Anonymous said...

You know, I thought that it was very funny when your brother told me that you thought that I had a crush on you. Hehe. And I think now that you know about my ... umm ... (thinking of a cool alternative to the word "gay") ... bent-ness. Ok, that just sounded stupid.

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/andorra/57/oca.html


Juego De La Oca! My favorite Spanish television show back when we were kids! I found it!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it maternity clothes mcse brain dump heaven bontril drug