Monday, August 15, 2005

Comments Spam?

I didn't read the comment left by the second person in my last blog so I'm not sure if it was spam or just a joke...

Today, Monday by the looks of it, is going to be a busy-bee day for me. I've got laundry to catch up on, cleaning room, changing litter, vacuuming, calling of family members, getting caught up on shows, getting lists down for guests, looking up officiants, buying cat food and other grocery items, finish my current book, reading of H.P. for Soo, tidying up of car, practicing my vocal chords, cooking the various meals of the day, and of course the writing of a blog about the list of things I had to do. That is one down, only a hundred more things to do.

Ciao.
Me

P.S. Final thing to add: must write long emails to Aunt and cousin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like spam. The username looks spam style and the join date was this month. It dosen't make sense though to have such a loooong message. who the heck is gonna sit through that and read it.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Phentermine ms.com meridia meridia com meridia web site nuvaring valtrex drugs-pharmacy.com accutane induced lupus Bontril diet pill prescription Acura cls pics 1955 chevrolet engines discount meridia Easy origami bird butterfly flower tulip meridia online 1967 chevy malibu convertible diecast Diet prescriptions didrex

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read farmers insurance group corporate plastic surgery phoenix Bayou fitness total trainer pilates pro reviews Subaru sti 2005 http://www.air-canada-vacations.info/Hiking1.html Treatment prostate cancer Http www softseeker ru ultram pharmacy Wisconsin car rentals Affiliate marketing programs lexapro wellbutrin combination Call center scripting standards

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »