Friday, June 24, 2005

Written On My Forehead:
Deserves a good ass kicking

I am going through training right now for the new position and it is kicking my butt baaadd. It's not terribly bad but it's 9 hours straight, sitting in a frigid room, learning things in a DOS prompt system that involves "tab" "end" and memorizing lots of the function keys. uggh. It's from 8 til 5 and it takes me 45 minutes to drive over and I get up to iron my clothes, make breakfast, feed the cat, get ready for work, get everything together and then drive over (meaning I'm up at 5:30). I also don't get home til 6 or sometime around there because of the rush hour traffic and it seems like I've been working the past year for 365 days straight (when in reality it's been 5 days and first day on Sunday, so only 6 days altogether.) But I've met a few decent people who make me laugh, but I realize that to work for where I work now, you have to be really crazy. I mean you have a mental problem... what does that say about me? It fits, I think.

Yeah, sorry for not having any semi-deep blogs but I'll get there sometime, maybe Tuesday or Monday. We'll see you there and "welcome home".
It's beddy-bye time and my eyes are drooping.

Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sympathetic but I'm not sure those that have worked 9-14 hour per 5 -6 days per week jobs for many years are going to feel too bad for you.

I feel sorry for them too though. I wish we the proletariat could all get out from under the thumbs of our oppresive overlords. unfortunately, if we strip the riches from the rich, there will only be pennies to split amongst the poor majority and we'll all be poor. or at least that is what i have been brainwashed by the bourgeoisie to think.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! homeowners insurance calculator west palm beach florida

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »