Saturday, October 11, 2003

Well um, running on empty. Did not sleep for long and I was up early and I'm just pooped. I've caught some kind of baseball bug, it's hard not to when I am from New York, grew up and raised in the Bronx and never ever knew that outside my world there would be people who actually hate the Yankees. I was never a baseball fan but it's almost as if I have to defend them because they're my peeps and after moving to Boston for escuela I have actually been harassed for wearing a Yankees jacket and having NY plates. From then on it's been quills for this chica. After that incident I treasure every loss that the Red Sux endure from the Yankees. haha I can't sit and watch it though. Baseball is a boring sport. I just like to know when we kick ass. YANKEES. woo. haha Please excuse me it'll be done in a week.
Me

No comments: