Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Quiet on the front. Saw Kill Bill today and thought it was decent. It's a little outlandish but that's Tarantino. I appreciate kick ass chicks but I was troubled how she seemed not so kick ass, almost ungraceful, but you have to take in the fact that she's not up to speed. (I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it).

I told Rich that he could be the president o' the US and I would love to be the first lady, more of the charitable, trophy lady. Now don't get all huffy you feminist. Everyone is a feminist if you ask them the right question...But I certainly wouldn't be making speeches. I'll be a strong woman no matter what! However, as usual, Rich and I are competing for the same job. He wants to be the trophy lady too. Go figure.

List of Kick Ass Chicks (please add more in comments if you think of any more)
(I think of Martial arts when I think of Kick ass but feel free)
Michelle Yeoh as Yu Shu Lien in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Ziyi Zhang as Xiou Long in same
Oh Lara Croft Tomb Raider
Um.. Trinity - The Matrix
Samara Morgan- Scary chick who kicks ass!
Add more!

No comments: