Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Rich brought us two separate tongue scrapers (i have to make it clear that they're separate because it would be gross otherwise). I have always been an avid tongue scraper, using toothbrushes and spoons, (yes I know a lot of you are going "ew") but now I have a dedicated tongue scraper. I don't really need it since I have amazing breath, even when I wake up, but I like to do it anyway because it's less bacteria in my mouth and less chance of getting ill. I suspect Rocco from The Restaurant makes great food. Why? Because he is a finger sampler, meaning he's transferring his saliva onto the food creating delicious entrees, appetizers, etc. I have this belief that it takes good saliva to make good food. People (namely Rich) suspect that I spit in the food and hence making something so delicious it is beyond compare. And from this theory I can only conclude that Rocco makes good food. Please see Tuesday 10/8/03 episode on Bravo, when he finally gets into the kitchem instead of schmoozing with the customers.
By the way, I forgot to mention that I saw the movie Holes on dvd and I recommend you all to see it. The book was good and so was the movie.
OKEE see y'all soon
Me

No comments: