Friday, October 17, 2003

Oh my god!!! I went to bed totally in shock thinking that the Red Sox would actually win this ACLS and so to bed I went at the top of the 8th with the Sox at 5 and NYY at 2 and I was resigned that with only less than an hour to go they would win. I warned Rich that there may be rioting and to sleepyland I went. Now imagine this, I actually had a dream that Mike told me, after I asked him, did the Yankees win? and he said, the Sox never had a chance, it's the curse. And I didn't hear anything coming from the street an hour later when I woke up for a bit. hahaha And this morning I leapt out of bed and no channel was talking about it! Then I flipped to the New Hampshire channel but nada, because they were talking about the stockmarket. So to NECN and bam! That's when I found out that it took til the 11th inning for something to come about, but that at the time when I left there was a turn in events. Yankees win. YANKEES.
Then I told myself, geez, how the Bambino loves to watch them actually get so high up, so close, til the last game with one more inning left to have them win, and he mocks them, drops 'em like a hot potato. Damn, that's good. And we thank him for that. Woohoo. Now my fevah has dissipated and I wont mind if they win the World Series or not. Til tomorrow!

Me

No comments: