Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Boogiefever

I love when my windshield wipers or my blinker keeps time to the music I'm playing...

"I still don't have the reason" blink blink
"And you don't have the time" blink blink
"And it really makes me wonder" blink blink...

When I was younger I'd drive with my brother around New York, I'd say, oh this is the kind of neighborhood for this type of music and I'd turn to the hip-hop station or the rock station (gotta keep it p.c.) and raise the bass, lower the windows and sing along or just nod to the beat. It was fun and a little wack-o.

Sometimes, here in Florida, I'd turn to the salsa y reggaeton station, lower the windows, crank up the bass and pretend to shake my booty, like I was Boricua or somethin', joo no?

The other day, I swear I saw A.J. from the Backstreet Boys, driving beside me, in his Suburban, singing to the same song I was singing to. Something by the Plain White T's.

I like to drive around listening to music.
The End.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, nice. that's a good blog entry. it's one of those causal observational types. it says more with style than with substance - in a good way.