Monday, July 30, 2007

Harry Potter's Birthday Is Tomorrow

Did you know that Harry Potter and I are the same age?

My b-day's a month and a half away.

My cat vomitted on the rug. They look like pinkish, orange, wet, turds.

I've had a cold the past few days and my voice sounds heady and stuffy.

I want an RV and go around the country in it.

There is a concentration of apple cider vinegar at the bottom of a stubby glass by my herb pot.

The air conditioner has yet to go on and the room is beginning to feel dizzyingly musty and warm.

I wish there were separate apartments for smokers only.

I want to go out and bike around the campground.

The palmetto bug that lives in the stairwell plots the best way to fly at me and bite me.

The wasp sentry sent a thug to fly by my head and intimidate me. They know that it was I that killed their friend.

I really like my scrambled eggs with scallions and melted cheese.

Titan gods are awesome and scary.

I think I have to go now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that colds aren't really "real". They are caused by our wanting to be taken care of by others - that they only occur when we're feeling bad. You don't see people that have something positive happening in their lives get a cold.

And why do people not get temperatures when they get a cold? Maybe because they aren't really sick.

Anonymous said...

I think driving around the country in an RV sounds good until you consider where you'll stay. If there were nice quaint campgrounds all over it'd be nice - but are there?

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter just turned 17, I just read it in the latest book.

Anonymous said...

Don't people have a right to not smell smoke in their own apartment? You can smoke all you want until your smoke gets into someone else's apartment. That's like having your dog take a crap on your neighbor's lawn.

It's like blindly swinging a bat around and whoops, it hits someone - sorry. Why should smokers be able to sit and smoke and not care about where their pollution is going?

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

Eric and I bought a Brethe

http://www.homedics.com/Prod/detail.aspx?ID=355

and it does get rid of smells. May it get rid of mold? Possibly.

I've also been toying with the idea of us doing an "Iron Chef" type competition again. I think we should have our theme ingredient be Tomato. But it's up to you. Haha.

PS Air conditioning is awesome when you can leave the room at the crisp temperature of 58.

Anonymous said...

Just to note, a dehumidifier in the basement is good for removing mold.

Something that uses a liquid wouldn't be good since it would only put more moister into the air. Too much moister is the source of mold in the first place.

Anonymous said...

you mean "moisture" don't you?

Anonymous said...

indeed i do mean moisture. thank you for the correction.