Friday, September 09, 2005

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live
-Unknown

It's that time of year again. My birthday's coming up around the bend and I will be 25 in one week and a day. 25! Yikes.

The other day I looked back on the things I wanted to have done by the time I was 25 and most of it I did get accomplished. We wont get into all that now...

I will have to write myself a note for 30 and give myself 5 years to accomplish whatever it is I need to accomplish by 30.

On the upswing of my acknowledgement that I soon will be in my mid-twenties (because 24 is not mid-twenties!) I still get carded for buying lottery and I'm usually a significant amount of years older than the person asking for my id. Also, people think that I am younger than my brother who is 6 years younger than me! And I also got carded for a rated R movie a few months ago (we haven't been to the movies since then, but not because of my carding... just because we weren't interested in any movies that have come out since then).

Wow, life went by too quickly. I need to be healthier in mind and body so I will look upon 25 as the ribbon cutter into the new and better me! I hope I'll forgive myself when I gorge myself a few days after my actual birthday at a buffet. hehe.

I keep feeling as if some curtain will lift any minute now and I wont be in this state of unknowingness. As if I will be told what to do and I'll do it and it will solve everything, easily.

Hmm, time to take out my tarots and see what this new year has in store for me.

Have a good weekend all!

Me.