Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today My Family Goes To The Philippines

I seem to have mastered the art of the vanishing poo. Now I just sit there and poo and when I look, (you gotta check) it's gone. Magically.

Hoy me familia viaja a las Filipinas.

God, I hope I got my Spanish semi-readable. Let's try it in Tagalog.
Oh cripes, I'm better at Spanish than Tagalog...

Ngayong araw, ang pamilya ko pupunta sa Pilipinas.

Oh the humanity! How shameful not to know how to write and speak one's own birth country's dialect. I hope I spelled everything correctly at least.

They've left me alone, here in the wilds of Florida, with nothing but a cat and husband to take care of me. Even my own brother has foresaken me and left me with a pile of work in his stead. I hope they come to see me when they get back. Bearing gifts, of course.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to go jogging or not. It's getting hotter and hotter by the minute and I would have gone earlier but I was busy amazing myself in the toilet. Well, might as well go. It's a Saturday so people will be asleep and wont see me stumble on the sidewalk as my clumsy legs lumber along at the snails pace I call a jog.

Ahh, there we go. I was wondering what happened to my ability to come up with my 1000 words.

Haha. Gotta run, er jog, er walk really fast and pump my arms at the same time. See yas.

Me.

P.S. Oops, forgot to do the boardwalk thing huh? Well maybe later.

Peace

No comments: