Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Sittin aroun and listenin to Howard, though at the moment i turned it off because what's up with the 20 minute commercials? Anywayz, i'm gonna see the Matrix Reloaded today with my hubby. haha Okaaay.... I heard that the movie wasn't great, too much action not enough plot. Also that it was boring. My cat is tense, straining to look out the window. I think she has spotted a little, fat, gray squirrel that likes to tease her and dance outside the window. Maybe she thinks that the squirrel is a long, lost relative. Both are little, chubbed and gray. Sooty even has a tiny white spot. So tyoote. Nice day today but it's hard to feel comfortable when i'm spillin out of my clothes, especially this goddess shirt. haha. hmm like human like cat. Soot's got chub in all the right places! and rich claims it's muscle... so it's gonna be a good day! I need money! yikes, gotta go.


Me

No comments: