Friday, May 16, 2003

it's gosh darn cold up heah in New England. It is only in the upper 40's but the weather is likely to go up to 80 in 3 days! isn't that amazing? i hope this fluctuation wont kill my ever so precious strawberries. Damn it's good to know that school is over for a while! I sure as hell wont be killing my poor sweet self over the summer. oh there's my cat rub-a-bunchin the filing cabinet. speaking of filing cabinets...oh and my poor fish are dying in their algae encrusted tank! i really must put this weekend to some use and some good ole fashioned spring cleaning is what the doctor ordered. good thing they wont be around! whew! one more day of school and then some time to breathe a little, before the wheel starts churning once again. Life is an endless cycle of doing and not doing and even sometimes a little undoing. good thing for doo-ahns! heehee. okey! feeling good! see ya'll soon.

Me

No comments: