Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Mary has the same sized cans as Marilyn Monroe...i thought that was how that song went, but i finally realized it was "hands", only when i heard the mention of Manns Chinese Theater. Now i know and knowing is half the battle. I have to shower cause i'm a stinkypoo. mmhmm. My Richie likes his women pungent. Ripe is more the terminology. No wonder the dog was all over me today. She wouldn't stop. She especially liked my feet. She couldn't get enough. That bitch. I want something else, to get me through this semi-charmed kinda life. Listening to my itunes...cause i'm coo like that, cause it's the elitist spirit coming through this ever humble veneer. I had a roast beef, cheesy sub. Tasty but really oily. I gots ta cut bak! It's all this spending time in the Boogie down bronx that's makin me write like this...or maybe it's just too many flip blog reading. Woop-woop flip pride! Flip independence day parade! yup yup. haha I love this ethnocentricity, if we didn't have it then there would be no one to make fun of. Slashdot everyone. Lubs y'all
Me

No comments: