Thursday, May 08, 2003

it's a rainy day, however it would be a great rainy day if it were only warmer. I dislike cold, May, rainy days. I thought the saying was "April showers..." well maybe it's trying to make up for the lack of showers in April. Well my strawberry plants will now get the rain that they have so desperately needed and i am planning to fertilize them when the weather is dry. By fertilize i mean miracle-gro, not the other kind of fertilizer that i flush down the toilet, or the kind my cat likes to wrap with blue crystals. I am feeling great! One last week of school left! As i go through the motions of school and classes, the very idea of sitting there listen to people jabber is getting old. I need the summer off so that i can again relish the act of looking interested at someone else's over-opinionated, self-centered, silly comments. Yep, i'm feeling dandy. I'm planning to get through all those books on my top shelf before this summer is through (there's about...25?) oh and of course the long awaited Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Book V of the series! mmm Harry Potter. ooh gotta go, my laundry is calling me... but before i go, here's something that'll make your day...
http://www.clickpix.de/horses.htm
Signing off...it's
Hellegood

No comments: