Saturday, April 08, 2006

Suck It Up!

I just finished watching "Made" on MTV and what really bothers me is when the madee doesn't seem to have the drive for what they're being made into. Ughh. I've seen it time and again, they're late, they have attitude, they dissolve in tears over the smallest things, like not agreeing with the outfit they have to wear. I want to be made into a surfer or some strong woman kinda thing, not the stupid scary ones where they're huge and have to lift a keg over their heads for no good reason. More like "Miss Fit Body 2006" or something like that, haha I have more of a misfit body than the other description. It's always lame high schoolers too.

I apologize to all the lame high schoolers out there. heh

Another thing I don't like about Made is that they always want to make the girls into hideous slut girly girls and throw away all of their previous identity and the girls conform to it. Gah. I want to be made into an assassin, or a member of the elite Navy Seals or the Marines or a Green Beret, or like a jiu jitsu/grappling killer, or just be bitten by some radioactive bug or cat and be a super villainess...I mean heroine. hehe. I want to kick ass and look good doing it.

Gotta go mo-foes

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they go along with it because that's what every girl truly yearns to be - a girly girl. I mean look at how they all want that big wedding etc. where they are the girl-of-the-day.

face it, you girls were built to attract men. having a rough exterior isn't bad though - as long as you are sweet and girly on the inside.

in fact men tend to prefer that rough exterior because it poses an initial challenge to them which peaks their interest in you. they then like to break through it to reveal that delicate, tender woman that lies inside. they also like the rough exterior because they think it will keep other men at bay and they'll have you all to themselves.

basically it describes the women in the classic 1940's movies - you gotta have moxie.

Michelle said...

ew