Saturday, November 19, 2005

File It Under "H" For Hectic

Been busy and crazy. Trying to get everything done. Have lots more to go.

Wedding paperwork, work, parents, invitations, dresses, colors, emails and emails, clean room, cat vomit, laundry, plant grass, new costumes, show id at front desk, write out individual messages for Christmas cards, worry, stress, tv, diet, tempting cakes and chocolates everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!

I'm afraid I'm not spending enough time with my cat.

I'm afraid I wont be able to see the Potter movie soon enough.

I'm afraid that I'll buy a dress I wont like it too much because it's the ONLY. ONE. that I like marginally.

I'm afraid my mother will talk me into a dress that I don't like at all because she's my mother and she has that power.

I'm afraid that no one will show up or stay at a Disney hotel and I wont get my free night at a cottage suite!

I'm afraid to entertain my parents without my brother.

I'm afraid that I'll eat too much this WHOLE. ENTIRE. WEEK. and have to lose twenty pounds by the end of it instead of ten.

I'm afraid that someone will catch me wearing socks under my pantyhose and point it out to me and I'll get in trouble.

I'm afraid that I'll forget all my deadlines and other things that are floating around in the ether because I'm just not concentrating quite enough.

I'm afraid I will spontaneously combust and only the smokers will notice, and only to light their cigarettes with my burning effigy.


But:
It'll be all over sometime soon.

Have a good weekend and rest of the week all.

Me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well good thing you know someone that turns calm when you turn un-calm.

And I think I read you need 50 room nights fulfilled - period - or else you pay the difference. So it is not a free night you should be concerned about - heh.

Also, I found the socks you want. They are called "no show" and are made by various manufacturers. I even saw them in black to match your shoes.

I also made a calendar program onto which I can put your deadlines if you need. There is also a nice wall calendar next to the door onto which you can write them. Calendars ease stress - it makes it all manageable.

I've told you what types of dresses look good or bad. Don't ever take the advice of a woman for clothing or hair - that's how you get those nasty hairdos and ugly outfits women wear. Women have it built-in to give bad beauty advice. They either don't want you looking better than them or else they are too polite to say something looks bad. And for some reason a lot of them have no idea what is appealing to males - they seem to pick the exact opposite of what males tend to like - usually based on the advice of other women.

And of course, above all, remember that you are a tiny creature made mostly of water walking around on a huge rock that is hurtling through space around a gigantic ball of fire. Put it all in perspective and nothing is really important.

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

How about those socks that are like for your ankles, which i find disgusting since it makes it look like you don't have socks on in the first place?

Oh and don't worry, the parents aren't that hard to entertain...i guess.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free software for pda ce 2003 land rover range rover Couture jacket Horse racing horses saddles Co2 cars research Off+shore+vehicle+insurance+hawaii Plumbing leaking faucet handle 22business+answering+machine+messages22 Zoloft neurontin Mary quit smoking watch rhode island auto rentals Mid face lift photos swimwear pics honda

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! patanol Pacific northwest subaru forum cholesterol maladies