Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update and Outdated

Hey y'all, I guess I need to update my blog, not the writing but the sides. Too bad I'm working this weekend, starting tomorrow, so it will not be likely changed until Monday. Yeah, I know, why bother writing about it if I'm not going to do anything about it, but that's just me. lalala.

By the way, I have damned Kelly fuggin' Monico and her General Hospital fan base!

Also, Florida is the lightning capital of the U.S. The lightning capital of the world is Rwanda.

Will try to post pics and maybe change my layout when I can. So expect a new look in the next year.

Tomorrow is Friday and thank God for it. Have a good weekend y'all.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Usually TGIF is celebrated by weekday workers, not weekend workers. You are implying that you are happy to get back to work and leave the drudgery of "home".

Yet let me ask you this, if at work they greet you with an expression such as "***** Home" (true expression obfuscated for various reasons), then are you not in fact going "home". So in essence you are indeed correct in celebrating TGIF since it means you get to go "home".