Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blog Withdrawal

Hey there, I know you all are probably just getting through that evil withdrawal stage and might just be getting a few chills but just when you think you've finally overcome the hellegood blog here I am again. I am here to diminish your hunger pangs, headaches and muscle cramps. I'm going to give you a little shot and get you feeling better again. Sorry I've been busy and although a few things have occurred that I wanted to blog about, I have since forgotten the details.

A few notices:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince will be available, for those who care to know, on July 16th at 12:01 AM. If I had a bookstore less than 5 miles away I would be there at their midnight party...

Hurricane Dennis is on its way up and we may see it in two days. Of course it would land on a weekend, the only time I work. I find that joyous, and to think of all the people I will have to deal with that want their money back because of the hurricane. Oh man I love FL.

I spent the fourth of July alone in the house with Rich, celebrating quietly. I also used the pool for the first time and it was set at 85 degrees. It still felt chilly and I got some water in my ear, even with plugs, and for a bit I went deaf. Hope you all had a good time.

Tom Cruise only appears to be maniacal and off his rocker because of K. Holmes. He's c-struck. I'll let someone else explain that part.

Umm, that's it for now. I'll try to blog tomorrow.


Me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men want to marry a pure and virginal girl. It stems from their biological desire to be sure of the parentage of their offspring. They don't want to waste their energy raising a youngling that is not going to carry on their genes. Katie represents this possibility to Tom.

Also, "love" is strongest and has its most powerful effects when it is not satiated by sexual relations. It builds and builds and makes you crazy in love for the other person. Having sexual relations releases a lot of the tension and lowers the intensity quicker. This is why women's most powerful tool is the gatekeeping of sexual relations with men. If you give it up, you give control to men. When women keep sexual relations from men, they are in control and the men woo the women and promise commitment. If you give it away at the drop of a hat, you throw away your bargaining chip and the man may move on.

So, what you see in Tom, is craziness brought about by intense feelings of love for a young virginal girl who is in control and making him fall over backwards for her... THAT is the power of keeping sexual relations from men that most women have been duped into giving up.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »