Wednesday, April 23, 2003

It's Wednesday and i have three classes today and I'm tired, chaotic, feeling so depressed, unable to do anything. I'm listening to Stern at the moment and I must confess i happen to think that Lange is funny...really that's not even a confession...hehe. Sorry Rich, you know I love you. I have a soft spot for fat, funny, guys. heehee. I have to shower and drag my sorry bum to school and I'm just not feeling it at all. It's the weather. Here in N.E. it's gray, cold, drizzly and too early in the morn. I've been depressed by that darn William-Sonoma catalogue that I've sneaked out of the store. I've been reading it on the toilet and felt a surge of unhappiness looking and grunting over all the expensive little doodads, finally I got up and left my own priceless doodads in the toilet and left the catalogue in the tub. That's what I think of you! And though I felt some semblance of peace as I flushed away my valuables i was returned to my previous depression as i trudged out into the kitchen and found nothing to eat. So begins my day...Artie just needs one more point to win and shut those losers up. But knowing his bad luck he probably wont get there. haha. I'll update later. Dammit he lost! By two points and all he needed was one point!!!

It's just me.

No comments: