Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Just Saying...

I don't think Rihanna can sing, and her voice cracks when she does.

A glue gun can make me look like Martha Stewart.

I hate stacked washer and dryers.

Getting a balcony for my plants makes me feel like "yay!"

80 degrees thirteen days before Christmas is yucky.

Having my parents come down before Christmas means presents earlier and free food! Mmm

There are celebrities that I wouldn't want to meet because whenever I see them on I always think that they have bad breath...

Going around town, into other peoples' homes, to see their decorations is fun and you get to meet all the creepy people that live nearby.

Not having my brother come down for Christmas makes me sad.

Finding out that earth, not water, is my lucky element makes me relieved because now I don't have to carry a heavy-ass bottle around with me everywhere.

If I love wrapping presents so much, why did I buy decorated tins this year?

What is up with the bad music nowadays?

No comments: