Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Oh boy it's been a week since my birthday! I just got back from NY where I celebrated my birthday, along with my brother's 16th birthday. I had a good time, was able to eat some yummy food and to hang out with the kiddies. A good time was had by all... I especially had a funny time hangin with Princess Lily, from whom i learned how to skip and to note that the sky was cloudy and grey, and if the wind stayed still right at where we were standing then we would get very cold, which i think makes a lot of sense and this is coming from a kindergartener. I used to dislike having to share my birthday with my brother but i actually now think that this is one of the reasons why we are so close, we're virgos (haha) tho' 6 years apart...but for now i must type up some essays and quit procratinating!

y'all take care now, ya hear?

Signing off...it's
Helle Good

No comments: