Sunday, March 02, 2008

Anniversary

Today Rich and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. So quickly it's gone by and yet so many things have happened to make it seem as if it were ages ago. We celebrated by eating roast beef sandwiches and eating orange cake with whipped cream frosting. That's sort of how we ended our wedding evening; a trip to Stew Leonard's brought about great mustard and great oranges. Strange happenings that made it all memorable. Today was quiet but lovely, with warm weather (unlike our scarf-wearing, slushed-filled streets wedding day) and a nice sunset. I'm glad I'm married to him. What more can I say?

2 comments:

Trine Lise said...

It's good you are happily married!
I am getting married in July :)

I found link to your blog on another website, and I pressed it by accident...thats why I am here, and just read your anniversary post :)

Are you in teh USA?

I am Norwegian...

Just wanted to say u have a nice blog!

Trine

Trine Lise said...

Hi, thanks for your comment!
You are more than welcome to link us!

Good night!
Bedtime - it's almost 2 am here...