Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year All!

I've got a few minutes to kill before I head off to church this morning so it's a perfect excuse to rehash last year and make promises that I need to keep this year.

I read a bunch of books and reread some old ones, saddened over the end of the Harry Potter series but excited over a new set/series I'll be getting (thanks Mike!) None of the new books were worth too much praise, except for A Thousand Splendid Suns and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.

Moved to a new place in February then moved to a new place in December. I think that almost counts as nomadic. Where to this year?

Gained weight then lost the fat and gained muscle (I think). According to my mom I was "so fat" when she saw me in May, then "not so fat" when she saw me in December, but I weighed about the same when she saw me the first time. Eh.

Had the most horrible August last year, with as much damage on the psyche as one could take, but luckily it just got better. Hopefully these next years will be our "fat cow years". With all the stuff we've been buying looks as if it's started already.

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and ready to give birth. I was a little anxious because I could feel the beginnings of pain (it could be due to the salmon I ate last night) but excited as well because I'd finally see this baby I'd been waiting for. I also happened to glance at the calendar on the wall and saw that the date was: September 9. I didn't know what year it was...

Didn't reach any pinnacle of success last year but I have hopes and plans this year so wish me luck!

I found out last year that another reality exists, different from this one. It only peeks out when you're not expecting it, but I'll work on being more familiar with it. If I disappear, know I went to a brighter, better reality.

Mike, you and I have to practice our sibling psychic connection. There's a million dollars up for grabs. So get to honing!

Have a healthy, prosperous new year all!

No comments: