Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who's Charlie?

So I was thinking the other day what I would choose to be if I was given the chance, or if somehow everyone in my life was taken away from me and I was left with nothing. (I was in the superhero mood.) I don't think that I'd like to be a superhero, but just be kick-ass sweet. They don't make enough of those women, and when they do they never are the total package. For instance, Uma Thurman's character in Kill Bill etc. yes she's awesomely strong and good at what she does, but she never uses her assets, if you know what I mean. Lora Croft is the same, yes? There's always a cold exterior that pushes everyone away. I've never watched Alias so I'm not sure if she does or is she always cold too? I'm not a big fan of Buffy either, because, well she's not that awesome either, kinda weaky looking to me. I think the women who always get away with using their sex and femininity as a weapon are always portrayed as the villains. That's probably why, given the chance I'd be a villain.

I want to be the female version of James Bond. For queen and country, smooth and sophisticated, and never bothered by anything. Strong and sweet and killer. Hahahaha. I'd be an amazon goddess, no man can conquer me!

Yes, lame I know, but I gotta end it somehow.

That's all for now.

Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm. retrogress? too many bad influences? maybe just a rough draft.

Anonymous said...

oooh snAP!

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

Lara Croft has had a very peppered past though, breast reductions, falling down the tree of imagination and looking a little more realistic, having crappy video games.

As long as you become a good first person shooter Bond. That's fun. And it makes me dizzy.